DEC 12, 2018
The Vowlá Finance department is searching for an Accounting Director to bring a wide range of accounting expertise and leadership to our growing team.
This is a key Finance Organization development position. Our expectations for candidates in this position are to demonstrate strong and effective communication over the internal and external reporting process. This position will report directly to the CFO at Vowlá corporate headquarters.
The ideal candidate will be energetic, detail oriented, smart, highly personable, responsible and enthusiastic and will perform their duties with dedication and commitment. The responsibilities and duties of this position described here are representative of those an employee must perform. This is not a comprehensive list and other duties may be assigned.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide high level administrative support to the SVP of Marketing and SVP of Media
- Perform complex and confidential assistant functions including developing and typing written correspondence, preparing PowerPoint presentations, responding to routine external inquiries and handling ad-hoc project work as needed.
- Maintain calendar and schedule management with the utmost detail; coordinate meetings and conference calls within and outside the company; assist with personal and business time management
- Create, organize, update and manage spreadsheets as needed
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, compile all necessary documents for travel-related meetings
- Secure and manage various reservations as needed
- Prepare agendas, notices, minutes and resolutions for corporate meetings
- Screen incoming calls/correspondence and transfer phone calls as needed; be able to respond to general company inquiries independently when possible
- Must have a degree from an accredited four-year college
- Experience as an Administrative Assistant is a plus
- Must have the ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Must have superior organizational and communication skills
- Must have the ability to execute quickly and effectively
- Must have outstanding customer service skills and the ability to utilize discretion
- Must have a positive, can-do, team player attitude
- Must have a friendly and professional phone and email etiquette
- Must exhibit a willingness to initiate tasks and perform duties without direction
- Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule
- Must be a self-starter/motivator
- A personal passion for the wedding industry and/or the Vowlá brand