HEAD OF BRAND MARKETING
DEC 12, 2018
HEAD OF BRAND MARKETING
Strategic leader with proven record of creating leading brands in marketplace with a focus on driving awareness, educating target customers, and increasing desire in the marketplace to drive acquisition and retention. Develops best in class marketing team.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and manage an integrated marketing strategy connected to the voice of the brand and representing the voice of the customer across all channels. Create channel strategy and clarify voice and personality of each channel.
- Develop acquisition strategies leveraging external partnerships that are focused upon key customer segments.
- Keep abreast of industry and marketing trends to help guide and shape future marketing innovation and strategies
- Key stakeholder and champion in clarifying and protecting brand positioning in all marketing content and customer touchpoints in partnership with Creative
- Work in strong partnership with Creative to nurture the brand voice and visual identity working with branding agencies and partners in creative briefing process to develop and roll out brand and develop assets and content that can be pulsed across touchpoints and key moments. Transmit messaging strategy into creative and content strategy to ensure we have photography and video assets to support marketing plan.
- Work closely with digital marketing to create marketing communication strategies that support the unique customer journeys of each key customer segment. Define the message we want to deliver and how.
- Identify the right strategic brand partners and channels to drive awareness and acquisition
- Conduct and create immersive brand and in field events marketing strategy in partnership with PR team with a focus on user generated content and amplification through micro communities and broader PR amplification
- Work closely with digital performance Marketing and digital media on role of Social for prospecting vs. Retargeting vs. Organic and the brand stories we want to tell for each customer segment
- Drive Marketing Communications Plan development and budget allocation process. Partner with key functional owners to align on key marketing strategies and business objectives. Review progress and report on ROI. Forecast budget and reallocate funds as needed. Manage key marketing programs to insure dots are connected. Develop marketing plans and project lists/ timelines. Keep team on point and make sure that tactics align with strategic objectives.
Must possess Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college
10+ years experience